Holy Trinity Chapel, Lamington
The Chapel was built in 1857 and was the private place of worship of the Baillie Cochrane family. Only the village and this tiny chapel remain to recall a way a life which flourished and has gone but is part of our heritage worth remembering.
The Chapel is now under the care of The Biggar Museum Trust.
Holy Trinity Chapel, Lamington is also available for use as a film location.
|By appointment only||call 01899 221050|
|How to get here:|
|Map (provided by multimap.com): Click Here for Map|